Sunday, December 10, 2006

I am having trouble finding something from my nights to write about. There are some interesting things in small calls, like the man who called and said that he was being held in a bedroom at some lady's house. Then the lady calls and says, no, no, you don't need to send anyone. The call center tells her that we are still coming because it was the guy who called for us. Then he called and said, no probs here guys. I wish we could have left it at that and said ok, your destiny is yours. Didn't happen. She opened the door wearing only a t-shirt. I will not be mean and describe her, but she was no playmate. The guy had left and we checked to be sure. We asked her why the problems and she said it was a misunderstanding during sex and he got "scared" and wanted to leave. She tried to keep him there and he called ME. Well not me personally, but might as well have been.

We never found the guy and figured he was ok. I checked the closets too to make sure she didn't have him diced up in there. People are strange!!

4 Comments:

Blogger :shazzy: said...

Ewwww! But very funny! Sounds like a weird kinky thing. I guess everyone has thier thang.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Don't know who to feel sorry for. The "other half" is outta my orbit pretty much. I only see them if they commute with me, and based on vehicles, I'm sure plenty of them do - not wanting to be mean. The vehicle usually has a lot of dirt, dings and an American flag, whatever that means.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Great story---did she ask you for your handcuffs?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Douglas said...

No, we got the hell out of there as fast as we could:)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home